Thursday, January 24, 2008

Parachute

Tomorrow morning Joe and I will join many youth from Shore for a weekend away. We are going to Hamilton, which is about an hour and a half south of Auckland for Parachute. Parachute is a Christian music festival, similar to Cornerstone from the states, or a Christian version of Woodstock. There will be bands from all over the world and people from all over New Zealand camping out for the weekend at this music festival. To get a glimpse of what our weekend may look like, you can go to parachute.co.nz. This is the first event to kick off youth group for the school year. We will post pictures of our weekend once we are home.

2 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

I went to Cornerstone when I was in college...those days seem like forever ago! Anyway, I hope you have a great time!

Zach Stewart said...

Oh - I guess you just mentioned C-stone.