Monday, December 15, 2008

They're Here!!

                                                
My parents are safely on the ground in Auckland! It was a long flight from Chicago to LA to Fiji to Auckland, but they made it to Auckland just around lunch time on Monday (which is Sunday evening in the States).  We definitely turned heads at the airport with our tearful reunion and many hugs. 

For now we are just hanging out trying to keep them awake to help them get on New Zealand time.  It is so great to be together again!! 

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Wonderful!!! Enjoy-Enjoy-Enjoy!! The Midway Express will bring the rest of the family to departure next Sunday!!! :):)

Anonymous said...

Joe, you went to the airport in that nasty shirt. I am surprised they hugged you. GO YANKEES! I hope you have a great time with your family. Amy, I am sure your heart is probably overflowing. We hope we get to see you guys when you are back in the states.

Stan said...

That's awesome that you get to see your family dude. I'm really happy for you. Check in with me sometime. And where can I get your latest newsletter? I want to post it on our site. Thanks man. God bless!!!

Anonymous said...

so glad you are all back together for some time and then the brothers come along with abby. just to let you all know in your summertime it was 7 this morning and the highest i saw on the bank was 14. nice time to get away. enjoy your time together. we love you all!!!!

Peggy said...

It's great to see you all together in the photo! Enjoy your summer holiday together. We're happy for you, we really are, as we sit here in the snow and single digit temps. At least I got half a snow day today :). Soak up some sunshine for us!

Anonymous said...

It does my heart good to see you reunited! Praying for your time together and for the kids' safety as they travel to meet up with you. Enjoy your time---make some great memories and bring us back some pictures!