Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Andy!


This week we went to a leadership conference, at one point the leader asked us to think of someone that we know that is wise. Someone who says the right thing, can help you get through what you are going through, and just understands. One of the names that I wrote down was my brother Andy's name (and his wife Abby's). I wrote his name down because in addition to the description of wise the speaker was giving, I had a professor in college who said that wisdom is the perfection of character. I am not saying that Andy is perfect, and I know he wouldn't want me to say that. I do know that Andy works each day to be a better follower of Christ. I know that Andy is looked up to by so many students at churches and schools in the midwest, by so many adults, by all of his friends, and by every member of our family.
During our last few months in the States, Andy and Abby were awesome! We hung out all of the time, we talked about everything, and they prayed with us often. In addition to his wisdome and dedicated walk with Christ, Andy enjoys having a good time. Andy, we wish we could be there to help you celebrate your birthday today! We could have had a competition of some sort. We could have played Fact or Crap. We could be fully decked out in Nu-Way attire! We love you and wish you a Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much!