Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Abby!



Happy Birthday, Abby! A couple of years ago my older brother finally got some sense knocked into him and decided to ask his high school sweetheart to marry him! Our family was so excited because we already loved Abby and knew she would be such a great addition to our family. 
Abby, you fit into the Huette family perfectly! The past few years have been so much fun for me. You know that you and Andy mean the world to me. You are one of the most faithful women that I know. I am inspired by your love for God, for Andy, and your heart for ministry. You are a woman of integrity and a strong pillar in our family. You have such wisdom and are such a great listener, I admire you for that!
I have so many memories that I could share about you! Last summer was great being able to be near to you. I loved the walks, the shopping trips, and preparing for the much awaited family photos, matching outfits and all! I think some of my favorite times were the sleepovers we had at mom and dad's house before we left, especially the pumpkin carving contest! Of course the thing that I think of the most when I think of you is your laugh! It is my favorite- Joe and I miss hearing your laugh all the time, it is contagious! 
I wish we could have been there to celebrate your special day and your birthday dinner. Know that we love you and think the world of you. In honor of your birthday, I have laid out what I am going to wear tomorrow! Let's face it, that's an honor I do every day, but tonight, I will think of you laughing at me as I do so! 

1 comment:

Brad & Stacey said...

Hey, guess what...I pick out what I am going to wear the night before too!:) I bet I would like Abby...she already has a really cool name!

Happy Birthday Abby!